Four our client in Noord Holland we’re searching for a SAP Consultant with expertise in reduction of Segregation of Duty (SoD) conflicts in SAP.
The candidate must have following proven experience:
– Practical, hands-on experience in reduction of SoD conflicts in SAP.
– Defining process for SAP authorisation.
– Supporting and guiding business in defining SAP authorisation roles.
– Resolving conflicts of SoD within business units.
– Defining controls to manage agreed SoD conflicts
Candidate must be available as from 2nd half of February.
Project will move on during Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where the availability will reduce gradually from almost fulltime till part time.
On long term, add hoc availability for support activities.
– Experience with SOFY tool is an asset
– SAP OrderToCash, Finance, PurchasetoPay
– Negotiations skills, conflict handling
Start Date: 12/02/2018
End Date: 31/07/2018