Operations ensures the IT service management processes, IT infrastructure and IT operations for the organization and is responsible for the development and maintenance of the ICT infrastructure. The Technical Services (TS) are the “IT Infra for organization employees” and deals with demand on global level.
As a Service Manager TS you contribute to our ambition to deliver the best services to our (internal) customers. You are responsible for day-to-day service delivery management as well as managing the outsourcing partners and operating the business facing service aspects. Your scope will be the general Data Center, SAP Basis, Database, Middleware, Backup and restore, Storage services. You work closely together with the Service Owner and with other Service Managers in the Netherlands, Belgium and Finland.
Who are you:
An experienced Service Manager with a solid track record within complex Technical Services/Data center environments. You combine an open- and proactive personality business sensitivity and a healthy appetite to improve. You’re aware that issues do not always happen during office hours and don’t mind to take ad-hoc action. Hands-on experience with service management processes is essential.
• Expert knowledge of IT service management specifically related End User Service delivery management support
• Expert service management knowledge in a multi-vendor environment
• ITIL knowledge (min. requirement ITIL Foundation certificate)
• Expert knowledge of ITSM best practices and standards
• Good knowledge of technologies within End User Services, e.g. Active Directory, Hyper-V / VMware / OVM, messaging platforms, Private/Public Cloud (AWS & Azure), converged and hyper-converged infrastructure, SQL, server OSs, availability/fail-over, disaster recovery, and storage in a multi-vendor/technologies environment
• Good knowledge of SAP Basis technical application management and current SAP Technologies e.g. HANA
• Experience in supplier management
• Experience in operating in the multi sourcing environment
• Ability to operate at required service level
• Ability to continuously improve productivity
• Ability to ensure and monitor processes and procedures, documentation and quality
• Ability to contribute to development of policies, standards and procedures for the Technical Services
• Experience in event management, incident management, service request fulfilment, access management and problem management
• Experience in managing large vendors in outsourced environments
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• At least 5 years of experience in senior IT support positions, preferably in service management & operations solutions in a large-scale environment in private and public cloud
• Team working skills
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to describe and understand IT services in conceptual level
• Problem solving skills and solution orientation
Hours per week: fulltime, 32 hours per week is debatable.