Service Manager End User Services (Region Den Bosch and sometimes in the region of Antwerpen)
Operations ensures the IT service management processes, IT infrastructure and IT operations for the organization and is responsible for the development and maintenance of the ICT infrastructure. The End User Services are the “IT for the company’s employees” and will have a demand on global level.
As a Service Manager EUS you will make a large contribution in our ambition to deliver the best services to our customers. You are responsible for day-to-day service delivery management as well as managing the outsourcing partners and operating the business facing service aspects. Your scope will be the general Service desk, End User Computing, Application packaging, Collaboration Tools (e.g. O365), Asset – and License management. You work closely together with the Service Owner and other Service Managers.
Who are you:
An experienced Service Manager with a solid track record within complex End User Services environments. You combine an open- and proactive personality business sensitivity and a healthy appetite to improve. You’re aware that issues do not always happen during office hours and don’t mind to take ad-hoc action. Hands-on experience with service management processes is essential.
• Expert knowledge of IT service management specifically related End User Service delivery management support
• Expert service management knowledge in a multi-vendor environment
• ITIL knowledge (min. requirement ITIL Foundation certificate)
• Expert knowledge of ITSM best practices and standards
• Good knowledge of technologies within End User Services, e.g. O365, End User Computing
• Experience in supplier management
• Experience in operating in the multi sourcing environment
• Ability to operate at required service level
• Ability to continuously improve productivity
• Ability to ensure and monitor processes and procedures, documentation and quality
• Ability to contribute to development of policies, standards and procedures for the End User Services
• Experience in event management, incident management, service request fulfilment, access management and problem management
• Experience in managing large vendors in outsourced environments
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• At least 5 years of experience in senior IT support positions, preferably in service management & operations solutions in a large-scale environment in private and public cloud
• Team working skills
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to describe and understand IT services in conceptual level
• Problem solving skills and solution orientation
What’s in it for you?
The organization offers you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the organization and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team in an open and informal setting, where initiative is expected and rewarded. Come and join us in an exciting transformation.
Contact info: Pim Kroon 0657578746 // email@example.com