We’re looking for a Software Engineer! You will join the Core Services team and collaborate on a critical part of the platform. It is a fulltime assignment and there is a possibility to work one day from home. Duration at least 6months.
Stack includes: Python, Django, FastAPI, Terraform, AWS, Docker, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Pytest
What You’ll Do:
- Write Python code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- Be involved in the current ongoing refactoring efforts moving towards async python, container based deployment and autoscaling.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Work with engineering and product managers to understand roadmap priorities.What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 5+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
- 2+ years building public API’s and ability to design and implement RESTful APIs
- Experience with Python (preferrably 3.5 or higher).
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Docker, auto-scaling.
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If after reading you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call for more information on 06-50636919