Solution Architect – consumer & customer platform
For our client – BASF Vegetable seeds located in Nunhem, the Netherlands – Imbri is currently looking for a solution architect – consumer & customer platform. Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process for this position.
Our new Solution Architect Consumer & Costumer is responsible for designing state-of-the-art IT solutions and architecture across different business functions and technical domains. The key tasks and responsibilities consist of designing technical solutions and roadmap that will deliver the desired business outcome in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture principles.
As a Solution Architect Consumer & Customer and as part of the Build organization, the Solution Architect will: ▪ Support in creating architecture design and implementation roadmaps for primarily Consumer & Customer technology platforms, and support other technology domains when needed ▪ Work with a multifunctional team of internal & external resources to ensure successful design and delivery of technology platforms. ▪ Ensure close collaboration with Plan representatives and business stakeholders in order to safeguard alignment between business needs and technical design
▪ Technical design of the Consumer & Customer platform o Support in the definition of business, application and data architectures to satisfy the business requirements of the Consumer & Customer domain o Building, optimizing and maintaining conceptual and logical data models o Designing technical solution for the Consumer & Customer platform with the support of third-party vendors o Ensuring that Consumer & Customer platform meets quality, security, and performance requirements
Providing technical expertise to address business demand o Analyzing and consulting on technical feasibility of solution for end-users demand o Developing and maintaining of domain architecture and creating roadmaps, and ensuring its alignment with overall IT strategy o Ensuring continuous improvement (e.g. standardization) of the technology platforms in the respective domain o Be flexible supporting solution architecture design of technology platforms outside Customer & Consumer domain
Key Success Factors
▪ Team player ▪ Innovative ▪ Analytical
Job Description | Solution Architect | Consumer & Customer Platform
▪ Technical ▪ Communicative ▪ Stakeholder management
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Qualifications ▪ You have at least 3-5 years of experience in IT or (business) related discipline ▪ You have at least 2 years of experience in technical solution design within delivery projects ▪ You have a relevant bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology or an equivalent track record ▪ You are certified in TOGAF and/or Archimate ▪ You are certified in Agile (e.g. CSM, PMI ACP, SAFe) or have an equivalent track record ▪ You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and Dutch is a plus
Skills & experience ▪ You have proven track record of developing and delivering technology platforms (e.g. ecommerce platforms) ▪ You have a communicative, innovative and open-minded personality ▪ You have good problem-solving and analytical skills ▪ You have a strong business and digital acumen ▪ You have experience in being part of cross-cultural and multidisciplinary team settings and have experience working on global (IT) programs/projects
▪ An open and informal company culture ▪ Work in a dynamic, changing environment ▪ Ability to grow with company’s aspirations ▪ A high degree of freedom and independence in working
Interested? Questions? Apply?
▪ Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process. Would you like to apply or do you have any questions on the information above, call Adnan Delic +31627336120 or firstname.lastname@example.org