Service Integration & Test manager
For our client – BASF Vegetable seeds located in Nunhem, the Netherlands – Imbri is currently looking for a service integration & test manager. Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process for this position.
The Service Integration and Test Manager is a key position accountable for managing best-in class integration across multiple services and service providers of BASF Vegetable Seeds. The role will be responsible for ensuring test management and providing clear direction for the integration of IT services (e.g. end-to-end process performance (reporting) across multiple services and suppliers).
As manager of Service Integration and part of the Run organization, the Service Integration and Test Manager will: ▪ Be responsible for testing and integration activities across the IT organization ▪ Ensure process compliance and customer acceptance ▪ Work closely together with the head of IT Operations
▪ Managing testing o Collaborating across functional teams and end users to develop test strategy, test plans and test cases in the test management system o Maintaining test environments o Documenting and tracking defects and managing the defect life cycle in test management system o Reporting of test results
▪ Ensuring efficient integration o Ensuring end-to-end process performance, efficiencies and compliance across multiple services and suppliers o Defining and aligning operational service management framework (including service governance, reporting and continuous improvement) o Supporting the Head of IT operations in proactively managing our partners and vendors
▪ Excelling in managing business stakeholders o Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. IT development teams, business teams, etc.) o Implementing an efficient practice/process for testing o Providing regular and accurate management reporting on key performance indicators
Key Success Factors
▪ Leadership ▪ Technical expertise ▪ Problem-solving skills ▪ Customer Service ▪ Team player (internally and externally stakeholder-oriented)
Job Description | Service Integration and Test Manager
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Experience & qualifications ▪ You have at least 3 years of experience in IT or related discipline ▪ You have a relevant university degree in the field of Information Technology or related to a technical discipline ▪ You are certified in Lean Six Sigma and/or ITIL ▪ You are familiar with Agile delivery approach and various types of testing (e.g. Load testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing, penetration testing) ▪ You have experience in configurating operating environments to complete testing and in writing test plans and test procedures ▪ You have worked with issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira) ▪ You have experience in leading cross-cultural and multidisciplinary team settings and have experience working on global projects ▪ You have a proven track record of creating and sustaining a culture of service excellence ▪ You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and Dutch is a plus
Skills ▪ You have a deep understanding of Information Technologies, computer software, and hardware including servers and systems ▪ You have previous performance management and reporting experience ▪ You have a communicative and open-minded personality ▪ You have good problem-solving and technical skills ▪ You are a good team player and also lead by example ▪ You have passion for service integration and improvement
▪ An open and informal company culture ▪ Work in a dynamic, changing environment ▪ Ability to grow with company’s aspirations ▪ A high degree of freedom and independence in working
Interested? Questions? Apply?
▪ Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process. Would you like to apply or do you have any questions on the information above, call Robbin Zabel +31631767760 or email@example.com