Project Manager – PMO
For our client – BASF Vegetable seeds located in Nunhem, the Netherlands – Imbri is currently looking for a Project Manager – PMO. Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process for this position.
Our new Project Manager is responsible for leading the entire project lifecycle. You will be exposed to various stakeholders geographically and across different divisions. The key tasks and responsibilities consist of execution and planning of all ongoing projects and their delivery on time, in scope, and within budget.
As a Project Manager and as part of the IT organization, the PMO Manager will: ▪ Be responsible for all ongoing projects across the BASF Vegetable IT organization ▪ Supporting projects that undertake the latest global challenges of the IT world ▪ Communicate, monitor and report change and impact on people and organization to all relevant stakeholders on a regular basis
▪ Collaborate with IT and Business leadership to drive projects and execution ▪ Facilitating project delivery across Plan, Build and Run teams ▪ Providing and developing methods, tools, standards and project execution processes ▪ Building, coordinating and maintaining relationships with business and IT stakeholders to understand and proactively align with their strategy and requirements ▪ Keeping oversight of project quality and risk management ▪ Measuring and reporting IT functions’ performance in delivering IT projects and IT services ▪ Keeping oversight of project risk, scope, budget, schedule, benefits, team and stakeholders
▪ Monitor change and impact of the IT projects across BASF Vegetable Seeds ▪ Keeping oversight of project communications, status reporting to key stakeholders, costs tracking, and resource management ▪ Facilitating business change management activities, supporting change management planning, change impact and readiness assessment ▪ Determining training needs across all stakeholders and developing project related training materials ▪ Facilitating knowledge transfer and training sessions across to ensure organizational readiness
Key Success Factors
▪ Team player ▪ Innovative ▪ Flexible ▪ Result-oriented ▪ Communicative ▪ Stakeholder management
Job Description | Project Manager
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Qualifications ▪ You have at least 8 years of experience in IT or (business) related discipline ▪ You have at least 6 years of Project Management Office (PMO) experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects ▪ You have a relevant bachelor degree in the field of (international) Management or an equivalent track record ▪ You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and Dutch is a plus
Skills & experience ▪ You have a proven track record of developing project planning, project financials management and resource planning ▪ You have experience in leading cross-cultural and multidisciplinary team settings and have experience working on global (IT) programs/projects ▪ You have outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programs ▪ You have experience with project management principles and methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMBOK, PMP ▪ You have outstanding interpersonal and communications capabilities ▪ You are flexible and results-oriented ▪ You have a communicative, innovative and open minded personality
▪ An open and informal company culture ▪ Work in a dynamic, changing environment ▪ Ability to grow with company’s aspirations ▪ A high degree of freedom and independence in working
Interested? Questions? Apply?
▪ Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process. Would you like to apply or do you have any questions on the information above, call Sander Schoe +31657577235 or email@example.com