Job description – Platform Delivery Manager
For our client – BASF Vegetable seeds located in Nunhem, the Netherlands – Imbri is currently looking for a platform delivery manager. Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process for this position.
Our new platform delivery manager core is responsible for managing the execution of IT programs/projects related to ERP and Business Applications to ultimately drive the transformation of BASF Vegetable Seeds into a digital, data, and technology driven organization according to industry best practices. The key tasks and responsibilities consist of overseeing the planning, management and ontime, in scope and within budget delivery of ERP and Business Applications related deployment projects. Within the projects/program the platform delivery manager will be steering a large team of internal and external IT specialists incl. developers, solution architects and partners.,
As a lead of the Core platform and as part of the Build organization, the platform delivery manager will:
▪ Be responsible for building and developing ERP and Business Applications technology platforms.
▪ Leverage industry best practices to drive ideation, development, and deployment of improvements and enhancements for respective platform.
▪ Orchestrate an internal and external team of solution architects, developers, and partners.
o Driving simplification and optimization across the ERP system and other applications in scope
o Managing the standardization, simplification and evolution of ERP platform solutions
o Collaborating with and managing multiple internal and external stakeholders on building new features and acquiring new products if needed
o Providing technical expertise and industry best practices in ERP and Business Application development
o Developing and maintaining domain architecture and roadmaps, and ensuring its alignment with overall IT strategy
o Managing successful mid-size and large IT program/project deployments
o Managing end-to-end design, implementation, standardization and continuous improvement of common IT applications
o Manage a team of internal and external IT specialist in their day-to-day execution of mid-size and large IT programs/projects
o Ensuring effective tracking and reporting of all projects within IT portfolio
o Promoting the consistent adoption of project management methodologies and standards across all IT projects
o Creating detailed program/project plan and assign project resources
o Ensuring regular project status reporting and communication to stakeholders
Key Success Factors
▪ Team player
Skills, experience & Qualifications
▪ You have at least 8 years of experience in IT or (business) related discipline You have at least 35 years of experience in leading delivery mid-size and large IT program/projects
▪ You have a relevant university degree in the field of Information Technology or related to a technical discipline
▪ You are certified in PMI, Prince2, and/or Agile/Scrum
▪ You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and Dutch is a plus
▪ Ability to efficiently work with teams within the CET and IST time zone
Skills & experience
▪ You have a deep understanding of Information Technologies
▪ You have experience with industry best practice solutions for ERP and business apps, and you can apply it to simplify and optimize existing IT landscape
▪ You have experience in IT application and technologies (preferably, Infor M3, ERP add-ons, etc.)
▪ You have a communicative, innovative and open-minded personality
▪ You have good problem-solving and analytical skills
▪ You have a strong business and digital acumen
▪ You have experience in being a part of cross-cultural and multidisciplinary team settings and have experience working on global (IT) program/projects
▪ An open and informal company culture
▪ Work in a dynamic, changing environment
▪ Ability to grow with company’s aspirations
▪ A high degree of freedom and independence in working
Interested? Questions? Apply?
Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process. Would you like to apply or do you have any questions on the information above, call Sander Schoe +31657577235 or email email@example.com