IT Risk & Compliance – Information protection Officer
For our client – BASF Vegetable seeds located in Nunhem, the Netherlands – Imbri is currently looking for an IT Risk & compliance – information security officer. Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process for this position.
Our new IT Risk & Compliance, Information Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that there are processes and policies in place to protect BASF Vegetable Seeds IT hardware, software, networks and data against threats such as breaches, viruses and/or attacks. The key tasks and responsibilities consist of reviewing and improving existing systems and processes related to security and information protection.
As IT Risk & Compliance, Information Protection Officer and as part of the IT organization, the Manager will: ▪ Be responsible for developing and maintaining in-house risk and compliance capabilities ▪ Align development of security platform with current and future business- and IT strategy ▪ Work closely together with business stakeholders to ensure and continuously improve the information protection
▪ Own and build the IT security platform ▪ Managing business and technical risk associated with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence and adoption of IT ▪ Ensuring IT Global compliance with contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements including those specific to the Life Science sector ▪ Ensuring operations are in line with relevant quality system regulations and the assurance of solution quality and product safety for in-scope solutions, i.e. those requiring Computer Systems Validation ▪ Supervising and guiding selection, design, implementation, and operation of information security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, accessibility, integrity, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with regulation and legislation ▪ Performing site audits and IT compliance at sites
▪ Develop and manage the IT Data Security & Compliance policy ▪ Developing and executing strategies and guidelines on how to improve the Data, Security & Compliance policy ▪ Working closely together with the business to identify critical assets (e.g. processes, information), potential risks and to define preventive/recovery measures
Job Description | IT risk & compliance | Information Protection Officer
Key Success Factors
▪ Team player ▪ Analytical ▪ Communicator ▪ Pragmatic ▪ Proactive ▪ Solution oriented
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Qualifications ▪ You have at least 8 years of experience in IT or (business) related discipline ▪ You have at least 6 years of experience within IT security ▪ You have a relevant university degree in the field of Information Technology or related to a technical discipline ▪ You are certified in CISM and/or CISSP or similar Information Security certification ▪ You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and Dutch is a plus
Skills & experience ▪ You have a strong background in Information Technologies and have a solid understanding of the challenges related to Information Security ▪ You have a proven track record in delivering Information protection related projects ▪ You have a strong vision on Information and Data Security and IT compliance ▪ You have excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities to resolve security risks ▪ You have excellent communication, good problem-solving and analytical skills
▪ An open and informal company culture ▪ Work in a dynamic, changing environment ▪ Ability to grow with company’s aspirations ▪ A high degree of freedom and independence in working
Interested? Questions? Apply?
▪ Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process. Would you like to apply or do you have any questions on the information above, call Adnan Delic +31627336120 or email@example.com