A client of Imbri is seeking a PMO office & project manager in a strategic program which is being set up within their Business Development and Strategy Department.
The program is EMEA focused and currently being set-up. It will entail a structured internal collaboration across regions, functional areas and business units, for which they need dedicated support on relatively short notice.
- Project management coordination activities: Task/activity tracking, preparation of presentations and report-outs, set-up of work groups, escalation management, communication management
- Supporting establishment of PMO organization
- PMO evaluation and optimization
- Leverage/develop work schedules, deliverables/ planning, and action plans
- Risk identification and risk tracking.
- Excellent project management & PMO experience (at least 5 years significant cross-functional experience and strategic/business development/M&A background preferred
- Fluent in English
- Excellent excel/word/ppt skills
- Easy learner, logical thinker, connector
- Able to work independently, adhering to deadlines
- Self-starter & hard, structured and accurate worker
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities accordingly
- Sensitive to internal mechanisms and able to communicate with various levels/cultures/personalities
Location: Maastricht office based, though depending on future needs travel in the region might be required (up to 25%)
Duration: 3-6 months
If you are interested or request more information please contact Kim Gorren at email@example.com or call 06-50636919