Change Management Lead
Our client is looking for a Contractor Organizational Change Management Lead for the program scheduled for the time period of December 2017 till November 2018. The program scope includes:
- Further automation of the Order To Cash (OTC) and intercompany processes between the 3 international regions and their respective entities.
- Establish a trading company in one of the international regions and build all the related processes to support the local sales process (OTC) and the intercompany processes between all regions.
Organizational Change Management Lead
The primary responsibility of the Organizational Change Management Lead is planning and executing Organizational Change Management activities for IT projects using the standard processes, tools, and templates. This position will work directly with the Project Manager, project team, and business stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute various organizational change management tasks. The person will be part of the Organizational Change Management team and will provide input into the overall Project Management Office project plan.
The organization expects the Organizational Change Manager to meet the following qualifications:
- 8+ years experiencing leading large-scale and multi-national technology-driven organizational change management initiatives
- 10+ years as organizational change management practitioner
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Leadership analysis and action plans
- Leadership Relationship Development
- Impact analysis
- Change communication strategy plan and execution
- Training strategy, plan, needs analysis, design, development, delivery, evaluation
- KPIs and dashboards
- Flexibility to work outside the standard 9am-5pm working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with their stakeholders
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
- End to end sap OCM experience preferred
Contact info: Pim Kroon 0657578746 // email@example.com