For an international organization in the South of the Netherlands are we looking for an assistant office manager. You will coordinate and perform all administrative and clerical functions supporting the management staff as required.
You will work with different systems such as SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Master degree and/or working/thinking level
- 2+ relevant work experience (or internship experience before graduating) in an international (IT) work environment.
- Background or interest in supporting program and project management, Information Technology environment, efficiency of processes.
- Pro-active & problem solving attitude
- Stress-resistant and work independently
- Accurate & structure processes.
- Ability to apply process thinking, process design and process improvement methodologies to generate significant and measurable benefits;
- Strong client focus and excellent communication skills;
- Open minded, creative when handling problems independently;
- Committed to delivering qualitative results;
- Dutch & English.
- 5 – 1 FTE
- At least 3-6 months (perm position possible)
- Intensive training
- Career opportunities
- Opportunity to work in an international work environment
For more infromation please contact Maxime Frijns – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0613275032