Imbri_Int Asap: | Tijdelijke positie
For our client in Heerlen we are looking for an experienced UX Designer.
They manage a broad range of IT solutions for the EMEA region. We are looking for a User Experience Designer that understands and transforms insights from research and analysis into innovative and compelling concepts, products, services and experiences that engage our employees and customers.
– Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging.
– Define concepts at different levels of fidelity. Create storyboards, prototypes, and interface mockups to demonstrate product design ideas.
– Bring complex data products to life through maps, dashboards and infographics.
– Facilitate workshops to answer critical business questions through design thinking, rapid prototyping, and testing ideas with customers.
– Establish design patterns and apply UX best practices and approaches to products, services & user interfaces.
– Document product and service specifications.
Interaction Design, Visual Design, Information Design, Service Design.
– Bachelor degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or Cognitive Psychology. 3+ years related working experience in UX / Interaction Design or Product Management.
– Solid understanding of fundamental design principles and guidelines, interaction design & usability and service design.
– Able to see the big picture and translate insights into meaningful concepts, products and services.
– In-depth knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or Figma.
– Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
– Strong analytical skills; ability to synthesise lots of information and distil it into actionable recommendations.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact Robbin Zabel at email@example.com or call +31631767760