For our client in Utrecht we are looking for an Business analyst. It is a full-time job on a permanent basis.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of the IT Demand team within the Information Technology department. This team is centrally positioned within the organization and responsible for initiating, (preparing) prioritizing, guiding, approving and (together with the business partners) implementing all IT changes.
Together with the IT product owner and other business analysts you ensure that the customer experience, our business processes and the technology are continuously improved. You do this by proactively identifying bottlenecks and continuously developing improvement proposals into user stories that meet the definition of ready. You are the bridge between business and development and, together with the architect, you draw up the requirements to ensure the translation of user needs to product requirements. You investigate the question behind the question and map out possible solutions. If this leads to a major change or the purchase of new technology, you advise and assist the organization in the selection, design and implementation. You will be up and running quickly and have a specialist profile. You will report to the IT Demand Manager.
What do you bring to the table?
- Have completed at least a bachelor's degree;
- You have 5-10 years of work experience as a Business Consultant, Process Consultant, Business Analyst or Information Analyst;
- Do you have thorough knowledge of banking processes, & laws and regulations within the financial services industry;
- Hands-on experience with requirements analysis, policy changes, process optimization, process automation and digitalization;
- Hands-on experience with agile software development. Agile certifications (PSM / PSPO) are a plus;
- Familiar with mortgage processes and digitization within the financial sector (digital underwriting, external sources).
- English language proficiency in word and writing.
Geïnteresseerd? Neem contact met mij op via firstname.lastname@example.org |+31 (0)6 28 52 88 70