For our clients department, responsible for digital strategy, innovation, automation and digital transformation, I am currently looking for a IT Solution Architect.
In this role you are responsible for guiding the IT domain towards a well-defined vision between the operation companies.
Primary scope is the business application domain with standard software packages like: SAP, Salesforce, Selligent & Schilling. Application integration is done based on a common data model and ESB technology (WSO2).
As Solution Architect you report to the Enterprise Architect and are member of the Architecture Expertise group. A specialised team of architects from all branches.
You will participate in a variety of initiatives like:
- Defining and implementing the data architecture on teacher information. Teachers are known in many system but the data is not always consistent. We want to harmonize this data for our opco’s so that we can analyze the data and support the marketing and sales processes more adequately
- We are in the process of harmonizing the finance function for all our opoc’s we want to go to common general ledger and common accounting principles. As an architect you support this process from a business and technical perspective in how to achieve this and what the impact on our SAP landscape is. You will create the solution architecture and use it to support the decision making of the management
- Integrating our systems is needed to reuse data and functionality and to ensure that our landscape works in an integrated manner to support our business. Designing integrations, ensuring that there is a reliable data flow and create reference architecture / documentation for our integrations is one of your roles.
- Knock out criteria: high level of SAP knowledge, able to create and monitor an architecture and used to working with a large group of peers.
- At least five years of experience in a solution architecture role.
- Driving force during the development of the solution architecture.
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Selligent is a benefit
- Knowledge of integration architecture and ESB’s like WSO2 is a benefit