- Locatie Amsterdam
- Uren 40
- Startdatum 04-09-2017
- Einddatum 31-12-2017
- 10+ year’s experience of hands on SAP FICO configurations and implementations
- Experience in complex organisational change
- Knowledge of Invoice Management by Open Text
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision
- Knowledge of Financial supply chain management (FSCM)
- Well-developed organisational sensitivity
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal in English.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively and build relationships at all levels in an organisation. Able to challenge on senior level.
- Must be a team player
Provide expert advice on SAP functionality. The Consultant is expert in his SAP module and should be able to provide in detail the functionality available in SAP. He should advice customer on how to use the best business processes as provided in SAP.
Global Information Services (GIS) has a worldwide responsibility for all IT processes, solutions and services. The aim is to further enhance Global Functions by delivering common business driven solutions and services.
Global Solutions (GS) covers the management of business relationships and the design, development and implementation of common solutions by following a consistent and rigorous programme- and project management methodology.
Center of Excellence Finance covers the above responsibilities for the global functions Procurement and Finance. The (Sr) Functional Consultant FICO will: Provide expert advice on SAP functionality. The Consultant is expert in his SAP module and should be able to provide in detail the functionality available in SAP. He should advice customer on how to use the best business processes as provided in SAP.
The (Sr) Functional Consultant is part of the CoE Finance team and will be allocated to project(s) or programme(s) within the CoE Finance domain as well as other domains.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements
- Enhance, design, configure, test and re-engineer various functionalities in FI and CO modules
- Suggest solutions to customer, based on best business practices so that Customer gets Business benefits by following these SAP processes.
- Assist in the development of business process descriptions
- Conduct implementation & training workshops.
- Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
- Provide guidance on test plan.
- Conduct unit tests based on customer defined scenarios
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- Provide Functional Specifications to Technical team for any customized developments.